Image result for eviction

We do not handle residential unlawful detainer (eviction) matters here at Jerry L. Freedman, APC.  We do, however, receive a lot of calls about residential unlawful detainers.  Fortunately, there are some great (free!) resources about residential eviction:

You can also reach out to your local county bar association and ask for a referral to a practitioner who handles residential unlawful detainer matters.

For commercial landlord-tenant issues, give us a call!